Name: Panax Korean White Ginseng Root Slices / Bai Ren Shen Pian
Grade : Highest quality, 5~6 years old.
Net Weight : 100 grams (3.5 ounces)
Origin: China's northeast Changbai Mountain
Attention: it is pure, non-polluting. North Korea near its origin. Therefore, it's very high quality. Even in China, which is also a valuable traditional medicines and health products.
The form called white ginseng (WG) is fresh ginseng which has been dried. It is grown for four to six years, and then peeled and dried to reduce the water content to 12% or less. White Ginseng is air dried in the sun and may contain less of the therapeutic constituents. It is thought by some that enzymes contained in the root break down these constituents in the process of drying. Drying in the sun bleaches the root to a yellowish-white color.
In Chinese, Ginseng means "man-root" or "man essence." It is so named because the root often grows in the shape of a man and its medicinal qualities are believed to benefit the whole man. This intriguing herb is thought to be one of the most valuable in the world.
White ginseng is the root of the Panax plant that has been processed for therapeutic purposes. Ginseng has been used for thousands of years in China to promote good health. Today, white ginseng is one of the most popular herbal supplements. It may be brewed into a tea, eaten whole or taken in capsule form.
In its natural form, ginseng root is light tan in color. As it grows, the root forms appendages that resemble the arms and legs of a human figure. When it is processed for therapeutic purposes, the root is peeled and dried in the sun, which bleaches it white. This gives white ginseng its name. It differs from steam-processed ginseng, which turns dark red.
Panax ginseng is the species most often used for herbal supplements and is indigenous to Korea and China. Panax quinquefolius is the American species, which is cultivated in the US state of Wisconsin, and in the Canadian provinces of Ontario and British Columbia. The most popular ginseng products come from Korea.
White ginseng is typically less expensive than the red variety. As a tea, it may be served either hot or iced. It may be served plain or mixed with milk or lemon juice and sweetened with honey or sugar. It is also available in commercially packaged bottles. White ginseng is sometimes used as a component for beauty products, including lotions, soaps, bath oils and shower gels.
(1) cooked serving. Ginseng into 2cm slices will be placed in jars, fill water, sealed disk. 4-5 hours can be steamed cooked in vinegar and placed in use.
(2) chewing.2-3 tablets containing ginseng to ponder over in population, health-refreshing, stomach and delicious.
(3) mills. Ginseng flowers into powder to day swallowing tea. Will be attended thinly sliced, or on a low flame before pouring, prepared with water, so it can use to build five minutes later.
(4) island.Will be thinly sliced ginseng root into a jar full use of the liquor soaked 50-60.
(5) heat food. Ginseng is often accompanied by a bitter taste in food, and if people lean meat, chicken, fish, cooked meals together, remove bitterness.