Name: Panax Korean Red Ginseng Roots
Origin : Korea
Grade : A
Rating : ★★★★★
Grade : Highest quality, 6 years old.
Net Weight: 100 grams (3.5 oz) About 25 grams of each root.
Storage : stored in a dry place and no direct sunshine
Attention: it is pure, non-polluting. North Korea near its origin. Therefore, it's very high quality. Even in China, which is also a valuable traditional medicines and health products.
The form called red ginseng (RG) is harvested after six years, is not peeled and is steam-cured at standard boiling temperatures of 100 degrees Celsius, thereby giving them a glossy reddish-brown coloring. Steaming the root is thought to change its biochemical composition and also to prevent the breakdown of the active ingredients. The roots are then dried. RG is more common as herbal medicine than WG, and there is increasing research on the pharmacological activities of RG specific ginsenosides.
Ginsengs are best known as “adaptogens”, which are substances that may help individuals cope with physical and emotional stress. As a part of traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years, Panax ginseng has been used to treat almost every possible ailment from anxiety to cancer. Currently, it is used extensively in Oriental countries as an everyday tonic to maintain overall health as well as to treat several illnesses, including heart conditions.
(1) cooked serving. Ginseng into 2cm slices will be placed in jars, fill water, sealed disk. 4-5 hours can be steamed cooked in vinegar and placed in use.
(2) chewing.2-3 tablets containing ginseng to ponder over in population, health-refreshing, stomach and delicious.
(3) mills. Ginseng flowers into powder to day swallowing tea. Will be attended thinly sliced, or on a low flame before pouring, prepared with water, so it can use to build five minutes later.
(4) island.Will be thinly sliced ginseng root into a jar full use of the liquor soaked 50-60.
(5) heat food. Ginseng is often accompanied by a bitter taste in food, and if people lean meat, chicken, fish, cooked meals together, remove bitterness.