Name: 100% Wild Ginseng Roots / Ye Ren Shen
Grade : Highest quality, At least 15 years.
Net Weight : 10 grams (0.35 ounces)
Packing: Beautiful wooden gift box packaging. (like picture).
Gift Box Dimensions: length 45 cm. Width: 23 cm. Weight: 1150 g
Origin: China's northeast Changbai Mountain
Attention: it is pure, non-polluting. North Korea near its origin. Therefore, it's very high quality. Even in China, which is also a valuable traditional medicines and health products.
Ginseng is the most famous Chinese herb. It is the most widely recognized plant used in traditional medicine. Various forms of ginseng have been used in medicine for more than 7000 years.
Ginsengs are best known as “adaptogens”, which are substances that may help individuals cope with physical and emotional stress. As a part of traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years, Panax ginseng has been used to treat almost every possible ailment from anxiety to cancer. Currently, it is used extensively in Oriental countries as an everyday tonic to maintain overall health as well as to treat several illnesses, including heart conditions.
(1) cooked serving. Ginseng into 2cm slices will be placed in jars, fill water, sealed disk. 4-5 hours can be steamed cooked in vinegar and placed in use.
(2) chewing.2-3 tablets containing ginseng to ponder over in population, health-refreshing, stomach and delicious.
(3) mills. Ginseng flowers into powder to day swallowing tea. Will be attended thinly sliced, or on a low flame before pouring, prepared with water, so it can use to build five minutes later.
(4) island.Will be thinly sliced ginseng root into a jar full use of the liquor soaked 50-60.
(5) heat food. Ginseng is often accompanied by a bitter taste in food, and if people lean meat, chicken, fish, cooked meals together, remove bitterness.