Name: Whole Panax Korean Red Ginseng Root
Grade : Highest quality, 5~6 years old.
Net Weight : 100 grams (3.5 ounces)
Origin: China's northeast Changbai Mountain
Attention: it is pure, non-polluting. North Korea near its origin. Therefore, it's very high quality. Even in China, which is also a valuable traditional medicines and health products.
The form called red ginseng (RG) is harvested after six years, is not peeled and is steam-cured at standard boiling temperatures of 100 degrees Celsius, thereby giving them a glossy reddish-brown coloring. Steaming the root is thought to change its biochemical composition and also to prevent the breakdown of the active ingredients. The roots are then dried. RG is more common as herbal medicine than WG, and there is increasing research on the pharmacological activities of RG specific ginsenosides.
Korean red ginseng is widely regarded as the single most effective variety of red ginseng, and for good reason; No other form of red ginseng can match Korean red ginseng with its plethora of vitamins, virtual cornucopia of essential oils, wealth of vital minerals, as well as its multitude of essential enzymes and superabundance of amino acids that every healthy body needs for optimal performance. While all of those benefits might seem intangible or even nebulous at first glance, the results of regular usage are indeed noteworthy: improved metabolism, greater stamina, prolonged endurance, increased mental clarity, as well as decidedly positive sexual side effects.
(1) cooked serving. Ginseng into 2cm slices will be placed in jars, fill water, sealed disk. 4-5 hours can be steamed cooked in vinegar and placed in use.
(2) chewing.2-3 tablets containing ginseng to ponder over in population, health-refreshing, stomach and delicious.
(3) mills. Ginseng flowers into powder to day swallowing tea. Will be attended thinly sliced, or on a low flame before pouring, prepared with water, so it can use to build five minutes later.
(4) island.Will be thinly sliced ginseng root into a jar full use of the liquor soaked 50-60.
(5) heat food. Ginseng is often accompanied by a bitter taste in food, and if people lean meat, chicken, fish, cooked meals together, remove bitterness.