Go to my Ebay Shop
Name: Lichee Flavoured Black Tea, Lychee Flavoured Black Tea
Origin : Anhui Province, China
Rating : ★★★★★
Storage : stored in a dry place and no direct sunshine
Shape: tightly, evenly
Color: black bloom
Soup color: red brilliant and bright
Aroma: fresh litchi flavor obvious
Taste: sweet thick strong Fresh and brisk
Tea leafs: soft red bright
Lychee black tea(荔枝红茶) is scented tea, specialty tea of China’s Guangdong and Fujian. Quality characteristics of Lychee black tea:
Lychee black tea in the fresh lychee nuts baked into the process to work as a tea material, low temperature for a long time, the merger smoked, general Shape, delicious tea, hot and cold safe. Lychee black tea produced in Taiwan, Fujian and other places. Lychee black tea production process: the use of improved varieties of litchi and high-quality black tea, through scientific methods and special technology to promote high-quality black tea of special liquid to absorb flavor lychee juice, lychee black tea made products.
A rare and exotic Chinese black tea from the Congou region. Scented with the essence of Lychee, a wonderfully succulent and aromatic fruit. Lichee tea is made by combining fine China black tea with juice of fresh lichee, which adds an amazing fragrance and and natural sweetness.
To make iced Lichee tea,
1. Place the sugar and half the water in a 2-quart serving jug and stir to dissolve the sugar, then chill.
2. Bring the remaining water to boil in a nonreactive pot.
3. Remove the water from the heat as soon as it boils and add the tea.
4. Cover and steep for 5 to 8 minutes.
5. Strain the hot tea into the sugared water.
6. Add lemon slices or mint sprigs if desired, or place them in serving glasses as a garnish.
7. Fill serving glasses with ice and pour the tea in them to serve.