Go to my Ebay Shop
Name: Osmanthus Flower Tea
Other names: Gui Hua Cha
Origin : Guangxi Province, China
Grade : BEST
Net Weight : 230 grams ( 1/2 lb )
Storage : stored in a dry place and no direct sunshine
Appearance: Tiny, dried Osmanthus flower buds.
Taste: The infusion yields cups of sweet and refreshing liquor, with strong aromatic flowery fragrance. You can drink it plain or blended with Green and Oolong teas, lending its sweetness and pleasant floral aroma for the perfect enjoyment.
Suggested Usage: Fill 1 teaspoon of Osmanthus tea to a cup (225ml) of hot water at 80°c. Covered and steep it for 5 minutes. Suitable for multiple infusions.
Product description: This golden-yellow flower is renowned for its unforgettable aromatic fragrance that can be smelled from far away. Osmanthus flower has been used as the main component of some famous Chinese dishes since ancient times
About Osmanthus Tea
Osmanthus grows on an evergreen arbor. The flower blooms between September and October. The baby bloom is pastel yellow and turns golden yellow when flowers are in full bloom. This flower carries a strong natural fragrance. They can also be used in cooking. Osmanthus is a toxin cleaning tea. It is a natural cleanser of our body and is especially good for breaking up congestion. It also helps prevent bad breathe.
Our Osmanthus tea comes from the Guangxi Province in Southwest China.
1) osmanthus contains palmitic acid, lauric acid, acid meat, beans, sweet-scented osmanthus alcohol, phellandrene. ionone and linalool and other aromatic hydrocarbons.
2) Effects : beauty may be skin whitening, removal of toxic and communications wait.
3) health effects : plot of the enchanting Osmanthus Flower, can relieve tension, regular consumption, physical and mental purification, balance the nervous system. reach refreshing role.
With cancer, antitoxin, clears Qufeng builds Run spleen Xing Wei, increase appetite and weight loss effects
drinking guide :
1. Method 1 : 5 grams of dry osmanthus, crystal sugar or honey appropriate.
Osmanthus and crystal sugar production will be placed before pouring : using hot water, eliminating three minutes, filtered potable use. If honey replace crystal sugar, and then you add filtration, mixing drinking.
2. Method : Dry osmanthus binary 1 g, 2 grams of tea. Production : dry bloom, the leaves, before pouring into the boiling water, eliminating six minutes, can be consumed.
Usage : sooner or later one of the drink cups. Applied to dry skin, sore throat, pain and appetite.
3. Osmanthus three ways : 12 grams, 6 grams of dried ginger, GA 4 grams.
Production : a bloom, dried ginger, GA for the end of drying, and even adding a little salt, tea drinking. Help lose weight.