Name: Panax Korean Red Ginseng Root
Grade : Highest quality, 5~6 years old.
Net Weight : 100 grams (3.5 ounces)
Origin: China's northeast Changbai Mountain
Attention: it is pure, non-polluting. North Korea near its origin. Therefore, it's very high quality. Even in China, which is also a valuable traditional medicines and health products.
Ginseng - Korean Red Ginseng Root has been used for thousands of years in medicine. Our Korean Ginseng Roots are actual authentic ginseng roots that have been dried and processed. Korean red ginseng is steamed in a special brew to increase its potency and efficacy, and then is processed and dried. These Korean Ginseng Roots are NutraGroup Certified to be all natural and chemical free.
Korean Red Ginseng is part of the panax species of Ginseng and contains the active ingredient of ginsenosides. Korean Ginseng is known to stimulate the immune system, and other benefits of Korean Ginseng include increasing energy and vitality and reducing the negative effects of stress. Ginseng is a common ingredient in many of the most popular energy drinks.
Korean Ginseng Benefits include an overall immune system boost and can provide a prolonged energy boost. Korean ginseng is a panax ginseng that contains ginsenosides, and its benefits can include improved blood flow, lower blood sugar and increases stamina and endurance. Always consult with a physician before beginning to use any nutritional products, especially if you have prior conditions or are using other medications.
(1) cooked serving. Ginseng into 2cm slices will be placed in jars, fill water, sealed disk. 4-5 hours can be steamed cooked in vinegar and placed in use.
(2) chewing.2-3 tablets containing ginseng to ponder over in population, health-refreshing, stomach and delicious.
(3) mills. Ginseng flowers into powder to day swallowing tea. Will be attended thinly sliced, or on a low flame before pouring, prepared with water, so it can use to build five minutes later.
(4) island.Will be thinly sliced ginseng root into a jar full use of the liquor soaked 50-60.
(5) heat food. Ginseng is often accompanied by a bitter taste in food, and if people lean meat, chicken, fish, cooked meals together, remove bitterness.